The COVID-19 pandemic is an unprecedented situation and we recognize the need for reliable, current information. We are committed more than ever to support our communities during this time. We will provide updated links below to credible and official news sources so that you can make the most informed decision for you and your family to stay safe and healthy.
Protect yourself and family from getting sick
You may have the virus and not show symptoms. Follow these precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
1. Practice social distancing (6 feet distance apart)
2. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. In a pinch use hand sanitizer (60% alcohol)
3. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you sneeze or cough – immediately throw away.
4. Avoid touching your eyes and mouth
5. Wear a face mask if you have to go to out in public. Cloth face coverings are recommended by the CDC to help prevent community-based transmission.
IMPORTANT: You want to avoid close contact with people. The virus spreads through respiratory droplets from your mouth, or nose.
The CDC remains the best source for information.
What to do if you show symptoms
2. Call your doctor for medical advice if you think you:
• Have been exposed to COVID-19
• Develop a fever and symptoms
• Have cough
• Difficulty breathing
What to do if you are sick or you are taking care of someone sick
• Keep in contact with the health provider
• Prevent the spread of germs
• Treat the symptoms
More information is available on the CDC website
How Eastern medicine principles can help
Information from the Natural Health Medical Center on how Eastern medicine principles can help keep you healthy during this time.
Other local resources
The resources provided on this page is for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice. We encourage you to seek the advice of your physician if you have any questions about any medical conditions you are currently experiencing or regarding treatment.