Non-Discrimination and Accessibility Requirements
Discrimination is Against the Law
Clever Care complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, ancestry, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please call 1-833-388-8168 (TTY:711).
If you believe that Clever Care has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with our Civil Rights Coordinator in writing to:
Civil Rights Coordinator
8990 Westminster Blvd 3rd Floor
Westminster, CA 92683
Phone: 1-833-388-8168 (TTY:711)
If you need help filing a grievance, our Clever Care Civil Rights Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, D.C. 20201, 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD). Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
This page was last updated on August 18, 2020.